Monday, August 14, 2006

Pope John Paul II and the Jewish People: A Blessing to One Another

Twice last week I attended the exhibit at Duquesne University, Pope John Paul II and the Jewish People: A Blessing to One Another. Monday, Theta and I dined at Orient Express before meeting up with Nancy C. at the exhibit. We caught up with a group that was touring with a docent and five of us toured around with the docent, Paula A.

Afterwards, we walked around campus, and talked---including about how my uncle and Theta's uncle graduated from the same small high school class in a small town in the Philippines. Her uncle was the valedictorian of the class.
~~~
Tuesday the 8th of August I met Anjali for a lunch buffet at the Indian Garden. It turns out that the manager of the restaurant and we have a mutual friend, Jonathan. Anjali and I greatly enjoyed the meal and the chai which accompanied it.

I did some laundry, (as promised in an earlier post) that afternoon before heading back to the JPII exhibit at Duquesne with Barbara.

We dined at my favorite Mexican place on Forbes Avenue, and ran into Dean L., a friend of mine. We then went to Dave and Andy's for ice cream afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home