Sunday, March 02, 2008

Just for Fun

I received an email from Laura, in which the point is to complete abbreviated lists. Here are mine:

4 jobs I have had in my life
1) Biology Lab Instructional Faculty, Univ of Pittsburgh
2) one of the last staff at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh's Science and Tech Dept.
3) NASA research fellow: Jet Propulsion Lab, Pasadena, CA; Univ of CA, and remote locales
4) Jewish Community Center, nursery and Kindergarten aide, Pittsburgh

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1) The Lake House
2) Dead Again (the lead character is a "Grace")
3) ----
4) ----

4 places I have lived
1) by Yankee Stadium and Joyce Kilmer Park, Bronx, NY
2) in a beautiful home on a hill overlooking the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers
3) in a gothic dorm, in a room overlooking the green and the lake, Wellesley College
4) within 2 miles of the San Francisco Bay, Berkeley, CA

4 TV Shows that I watch:
1) Monk
2) Curb Your Enthusiasm
3) Keeping Up Appearances
4) Dancing with the Stars

4 Places I have been:
1) the Philippines
2) the "Continent"
3) S. Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales
4) Baja California, Mexico



4 people who e-mail me regularly
1) Mom (at least once daily, when she's not away from the computer)
2) Joyce
3) My students
4) My girlfriends--Lisa, Laura, my choirfriends, Marva, etc.

4 of my favorite foods:
1)Mom's home cooking
2) Anything I don't have to prepare
3) Thai/Filipino
4) Irish/Scottish salmon

5 places I would rather be right now:
1) At home, in bed, asleep (Just came from choir practice, Mass, and a 3-hr. mtg...boy, I'm tired).
2) In a warm bubble bath
3) Lying down, with my legs up.
4) Visiting with my family, either distant or not-so

5) In the kitchen, drinking good grape juice...



4 Things I am looking forward to:
1) tomorrow
2) and tomorrow....and tomorrow (a great Vonnegut title).
3) I agree with Laura: A Liberal in the White House
4) whatever the next thing brings!


~~~~
This email Laura sent me today reminds me of one I received on March 16th 2006: Tag, You're It! from Marissa. That email asked for fave hobbies, and I listed "exercise: Dance and swimming" as favorites. My current condition makes dance unable to be done. My, how fast things change....

~~~~
10 March 2008
I thought of a great movie to add to my "list" of two--Sliding Doors...
...and another, The Rock.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home