Flowers
I received a large bunch/double handful of flowers---two dozen roses---today from Christina's mom, Ellen. They are delicately scented, peachy/nectarine-colored roses. What a delight!
I have received many prayers, well wishes, visits, e-mails, phone calls, cards, magazines, a balloon, a small miniature rose shrub, a painting by Beatrice (one of two she has done, so far); DARK chocolate, filled DARK chocolates, Khatta Meetha, a little stuffed toy bird that sings, a bookstore giftcard, and many more giftings by my friends and family. I am sooo appreciative of the people who love me.
I can't start to thank everyone on my health care team. My parents have been phenomenal through all this: From taking me into their home to helping me with daily chores such as bathing, donning TED hose, and administering my blood thinning medication. They have been keeping me nutritionally and soulfully/spiritually well-fed, and have welcomed my varied juice mixes into their home.
Labels: BAD, cleaning, dining, dolls, email, friends, garden, health, painting, surgery, thankfulness

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home