Friday, September 05, 2008

First Friday, September 2008

Today was first Friday. Fr. Kim has a special devotion to the Sacred Heart on those days. Bob K. was lector, John was altar server, and Ken provided the music ministry. Dad provided television ministry with Martha M. Mom and I had a nice chat with Mary Lou P. and Elaine J. after Mass.
I ran some errands in the neighborhood this morning, prepped for lab next week and did two loads of laundry. A nap was called for...Marissa returned my phone call and Beatrice and Solomon talked to me on the phone. Beatrice sang "Up Above"/"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "Old MacDonald" to me on the phone. She told me about her visit to Illinois to see "Will, Suzie, and Grampy Bill," and about the fun times at Chucky Cheese. Marissa told her that I was singing in choir.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home