Saturday, September 2008
Last night I spoke to Maureen,who was in orthopedic pain. I asked her if Karina and I should come over with ice cream ("What flavor?") and we ended up chatting well into the night. We had a grand time and saw Maureen's photos, et al.
Today I dropped off a TON of pics at Walgreens for developing. Also got drinks and snacks for the weeks ahead. Mom and Dad and I went to lunch at Wai Wai. We picked up a catering menu, too. I updated my encyclopedia article and sent it with the references list to my editor friend.
I'll call Walgreens, then spend some time relaxing before Faith sharing tonight.
~~~
After Karina's discussion of Mary's response to God's angel ("Thy will be done"), we headed to Pan Asian cuisine for dinner. Fabriola, Karina, Maureen, and I watched a movie I had rented, Then She Found Me, directed by Helen Hunt and starring Helen Hunt, Matthew Broderick, Bette Midler, and Colin Firth. A good chick flick that raises important issues, despite a slightly stilted script.
Labels: children, Church, cinema, dining, encyclopedia, friends, ice cream, pain, photography, photos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home